The Shooting Lodge, Carns, Aclare, Co. Sligo.
21 Acre Residential Holding For Sale by Private Treaty. (SALE AGREED)
(Available in suitable Lots)
Title: Freehold SL8996 (Including 21 Entitlements).
Situated a short distance from Aclare Village with considerable road frontage on the High Road.
Aclare: 500 Metres
Tubbercurry: 12.5 km’s.
Swinford: 12 Km’s
Knock Airport: 22 Km’s.
We are delighted to receive instructions to offer this attractive property For Sale.
The Land is of good quality (c. 19 Acres).
The Residence is unique and stands on c. 2.23 Acres.
Lot 1: Entire Holding: c. 21.37 Acres.
Lot 2: Land Only: c. 19.14 Acres.
Lot 3: Residence & Outbuilding: c. 2.23 Acres.
Entrance Porch: 2.0 m x 1.84 m Stairway
Under stairs storage.
Sitting Room: 4.2 m x 3.96 m Feature Fireplace with iron surround
Shower Room: 1.9 m x 1.76 m Shower, WC, WHB.
Kitchen: 3.33 m x 3.63 m Solid fuel cooker.
Utility Room: 2.68 m x 1.75 m
Guest WC: 2.0 m x 1.7 m
Back Porch: 3.0 m x 1.98 m Belfast Sink
Rear exit door.
Bedroom 1: 3.86 m x 2.98 m Fireplace.
Bedroom 2: 2.6 m x 2.54 m
First Floor Return:
Bedroom 3: 4.22 m x 3.7 m Fireplace
Bedroom 4: 3.23 m x 4.21 m Fireplace.
Study/Office: 1.98 m x 1.6 m
Bathroom & 2.18 m x 2.0 m Bath, WC,
Enclosed Courtyard with Garage and Lofted Stone Sheds.
Two Bay Hayshed.
All buildings require upgrading but this is an attractive property conveniently located. There are many outdoor pursuits on the doorstep.
The land is all in pasture, in one compact unit and generally of good quality.
There is frontage on the High Road and on a laneway.
- Situated a short distance from Aclare Village.
- Available in Suitable Lots
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- The Residence is Unique and stands on c. 2.23 Acres.
- The land is all in pasture and in one compact unit and generally of good quality.
- Enclosed Courtyard with Garage and lofted stone sheds.
Strictly by Appointment.
Further details on application.
- Available in suitable lots
- Situated a short distance from Aclare Village
- The Residence is unique and stands on c. 2.23 acres